Do you have what it takes to be the next Business Manager at B. Grauel GmbH? Very recently a new business strategy has been introduced which has led to changes in the way of working at B. Grauel GmbH. As a result capital investments have been done to introduce new manufacturing technologies. To increase the companies independency of its mother company, AAE b.v. in the Netherlands, more focus is required on business development and sales. For this challenge B. Grauel GmbH is looking for you, a Business Manager. A strategic plan is in place to develop and grow the company in the coming years.
B. Grauel GmbH in Berlin produces and delivers printing consumables and auxiliaries for printing industry niches world-wide. It’s main products are inks, clichés, rollers and spare parts. The Grauel team currently consist of 6 employees. B. Grauel GmbH is part of the AAE group: groundbreaking technology in a close knit family business based in Helmond, The Netherlands. With more than 400 employees we manufacture products divided into 2 business lines, namely Production Automation and Advanced Systems. We combine our passion for technology with pure craftsmanship, because developing together is thinking, daring, doing together. That is where our strength lies.
For me it is a personal privelege, working together in this international, high-tech environment, where people are always pushing technical boundaries and getting things done.
Ruud Schenning – New Business Manager at AAE b.v.
What will you be doing?
What does your average day as a Business Manager at B. Grauel GmbH look like?
- Within your role as Business Manager you will be responsible for the daily operations and team coaching;
- You are responsible for the Sales and Customer portfolio;
- You’ll carry out the Business Development of B. Grauel GmbH (in alignment with the strategic plan);
- You initiate and execute certain improvement projects;
- Lastly you will be responsible for general Quality, Health, Safety, Environment (QHSE) management.
Why are you suited for our job offer for Business Manager at B. Grauel GmbH?
We are looking for people that are excited to follow our growth and help us to realize our ambitions.
- You are successfully educated within the printing industry (preferable ‘Meister’ level);
- You carry knowledge and experience with inks, clichés and part manufacturing;
- You’re a team player, skilled communicator and motivator with a ‘hands-on mentality’;
- And also commercially driven, extravert and possess the drive to expand/grow;
- You have know-how of administrative organization in a small business;
- For instance you’re experienced in the field of ERP software and Office 365;
- Your German and English language speaking and writing skills are good;
- Lastly you are willing to travel.
Always Together, Never Alone.
We will say it one more time: “Always together. Never alone.”. We are always part of the greater good. Therefore you can look at us as a sparring partner, problem solver, incubator and primarily as a developer. We are proud to be able to be part of that higher purpose. That makes us the advanced high-tech machine manufacturer that we are today.
In addition, we like to look at what you need in both your personal and professional development. Think of learning paths, courses and different career opportunities. As a result, you always get the satisfaction and challenge you are looking for in your career. We like to think about what you need. At AAE you get the personal attention you deserve.