As a Competence Engineer High Pressure at AAE in Helmond you will carry responsibility for the implementation of the ASME boiler and pressure vessel (divisions I, II, III) certification. As a (mechanical)engineer within this field of expertise you adapt to the specifications given by ASME.
This is who we are
We are AAE, leading edge, innovative and high-tech. This makes our family owned company the ambitious, international machine manufacturer we are today. With close to 400 employees, we develop and manufacture products that continuously push the boundaries of technology. With our groundbreaking technology, we contribute to a smarter, more beautiful, more sustainable and simply more enjoyable world: ‘We move the world happily forward by providing groundbreaking high tech solutions’. It’s no coincidence that our cultural values are ‘ambitious’, ‘can-do’, ‘human’ and ‘together’. We place the bar high and are determined and engaged with our people. We do it together; that’s where our strength lies.
Most of what we manufacture at AAE has never been done before. What gives me the biggest rush is when we make the seemingly impossible possible.
Tim van de Ven – Manager Engineering Advanced Systems at AAE
What are you going to do?
What does an average day look like for you?
- You’ll be developing AAE’s high pressure competence;
- As part of the project group you’ll be contributing to the implementation of ASME at AAE;
- With your technical expertise on high pressure (and in specific within the field of the ASME boiler and pressure vessel, divisions I, II, III and/or B31.3 certification) you support our various projects and colleagues;
- You actively partake in safe implementation of high pressure systems within our organization;
- Naturally you partake in co-engineering and designing various projects with our customers;
- And in addition you will support our business lines/ sales within the field of developing our high pressure competence;
- (Co)creating, elaborating and watching over various design and validation requirements;
- And in support of these design and validation requirements executing certain simulations and/or calculations;
- Finally you will support our operations department in realizing and validating the design;
You’ll be in close contact with our Manager Engineering Advanced Systems when it comes to all of the above.
Who are we looking for?
Viewing the rapid growth of our organization and the expansion of our team, we are looking for a Competence Engineer High Pressure Advanced Systems that supports and shares our future goals and ambitions.
- BSc/MSc-level (mechanical engineering, physics) or comparable level obtained through relevant experience;
- You have experience when it comes to high pressure systems and visible knowledge and experience on relevant standards and guidelines (in specific ASME BPVC divisions I, II, III) ;
- You have a basic understanding of the Dutch and English language;
- You are experienced in working with CAD systems and simulations, but also with various other relevant standards and guidelines;
- In specific, you have experience with design for cleanliness;
- In addition you have excellent communication (written/spoken) skills;
- You’re independent, analytical and creative;
- Lastly you have (at least) 5 years of (relevant) working experience;
Together. Never alone.
We say it once more: ‘Together. Never alone.” That’s where our power lies. We are always part of a higher purpose. You can see us as your sparring partner, a problem solver and as a developer. We are proud to be part of a higher purpose.
Furthermore, we are looking at your personal goals when it comes to development. For example, the development of your professional skills through various courses and several possibilities to grow within the organization. This way you will constantly be challenged during your career. This makes us who we are today; Proud to be part of something great!
Are you interested?
Are you interested in this job offer? Apply in a way that fits you and send us your motivational letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . We would love to hear from you! For further information about AAE you can take a deeper look at our website.