As a Competence Engineer Vacuum at AAE in Helmond you will carry responsibility for the specification, designing and elaboration of vacuum oriented solutions for our customers. You do this in close cooperation with numerous colleagues throughout our diverse organization.
This is who we are
We are AAE, leading edge, innovative and high-tech. This makes our family owned company the ambitious, international machine manufacturer we are today. With close to 400 employees, we develop and manufacture products that continuously push the boundaries of technology. With our groundbreaking technology, we contribute to a smarter, more beautiful, more sustainable and simply more enjoyable world: ‘We move the world happily forward by providing groundbreaking high tech solutions’. It’s no coincidence that our cultural values are ‘ambitious’, ‘can-do’, ‘human’ and ‘together’. We place the bar high and are determined and engaged with our people. We do it together; that’s where our strength lies.
Getting the space, freedom and opportunities to develop myself, while being surrounded by great people; that’s AAE!
Kurt Wils – Manager Improvement/Strategy at AAE b.v.
What are you going to do?
What does an average day at AAE look like for you?
- Your expertise lies within the world of vacuum engineering/design;
- With this expertise you’ll be a crucial player in developing AAE’s vacuum competence (within both our engineering and our operations department);
- You’ll be designing and developing various vacuum solutions/setups as well as solutions and designs that are able to operate in vacuum conditions;
- Naturally you partake in co-engineering projects with our customers;
- (Co)creating and watching over various design and validation requirements;
- And in support of these design and validation requirements executing certain simulations and/or calculations;
- Finally you will support our operations department in realizing and validating the design;
You’ll be in close contact with our Manager Engineering Advanced Systems when it comes to all of the above.
Who are we looking for?
Viewing the rapid growth of our organization and the expansion of our team, we are looking for a Competence Engineer Vacuum Advanced Systems that supports and shares our future goals and ambitions.
- BSc/MSc-level (mechanical engineering) or comparable level obtained through relevant experience;
- You have a basic understanding of the Dutch and English language;
- You are experienced in working with CAD systems and simulations, but also with various other relevant standards and guidelines;
- In specific, you are experienced in vacuum engineering and design for cleanliness;
- In addition you have excellent communication (written/spoken) skills;
- You’re independent, analytical and creative;
- Lastly you have (at least) 5 years of (relevant) working experience;
Together. Never alone.
We say it once more: ‘Together. Never alone.” That’s where our power lies. We are always part of a higher purpose. You can see us as your sparring partner, a problem solver and as a developer. We are proud to be part of a higher purpose. Furthermore, we are looking at your personal goals when it comes to development. For example, the development of your professional skills through various courses and several possibilities to grow within the organization. This way you will constantly be challenged during your career. This makes us who we are today; Proud to be part of something great!
Are you interested?
Are you interested in this job offer? Apply in a way that fits you and send us your motivational letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . We would love to hear from you! For further information about AAE you can take a deeper look at our website.