Do you have what it takes to be the next Team Leader Grauel GmbH? As a Team Leader at Grauel GmbH in Berlin you will be the first point of contact for your colleagues and you coordinate the ongoing affairs, which makes you a crucial player.
About Grauel, a brand of AAE
B. Grauel GmbH in Berlin produces and delivers printing consumables and auxiliaries for printing industry niches world-wide. It’s main products are inks, clichés, rollers and spare parts. The Grauel team currently consist of 6 employees. B. Grauel GmbH is part of the AAE group: groundbreaking technology in a close knit family business based in Helmond, The Netherlands. With more than 400 employees we manufacture products divided into 2 business lines, namely Production Automation and Advanced Systems. We combine our passion for technology with pure craftsmanship, because developing together is thinking, daring, doing together. That is where our strength lies.
For me it is a personal privelege, working together in this international, high-tech environment, where people are always pushing technical boundaries and getting things done.
Ruud Schenning – New Business Manager at AAE b.v.
What are you going to do?
What does your average day as a Team Leader at B. Grauel GmbH look like?
- You will be responsible for the coordination and control of the 6 employees at our Berlin location;
- Initiation and implementation of optimization processes;
- Customer acquisition and customer support (after sales) with regard to replacement and Wear parts, printing inks, cleaners, clichés, printing accessories;
- And in addition: customer care regarding replacement and Wearing parts, printing inks, cleaners, printing accessories;
- Preparation of price calculations for customer offers after previous price negotiations with the suppliers;
- Purchase of technical parts, standard parts and functional units;
- Dispatch processing including creation of export documents;
- Responsibility for all issues relating to occupational safety;
What are we looking for in our future Team Leader B. Grauel GmbH?
We are looking for ambitious people who are excited to grow alongside our organization.
- You have successfully completed technical training with several years of professional experience (e.g. in the field of mechanics, printing technology, electrical engineering);
- You’re known for your excellent teamwork and communication skills;
- Entrepreneurship; Pro-active, see and use opportunities;
- You possess an independendant and a future-oriented, innovative, proactive way of thinking;
- Hands-on mentality;
- Confident handling of sales software (e.g. KHK) and MS Office programs;
- Several years of experience with printing technology, the corresponding colors and processes is a plus;
- Experience with DTP (CorelDRAW, Acrobat, InkFormulation X-Rite) is a plus;
- You are successfully educated within the printing industry (preferable ‘Meister’ level);
- You speak German and English;
Always Together, Never Alone.
We will say it one more time: “Always together. Never alone.”. We are always part of the greater good. Therefore you can look at us as a sparring partner, problem solver, incubator and primarily as a developer. We are proud to be able to be part of that higher purpose. That makes us the advanced high-tech machine manufacturer that we are today.
In addition, we like to look at what you need in both your personal and professional development. Think of learning paths, courses and different career opportunities. As a result, you always get the satisfaction and challenge you are looking for in your career. We like to think about what you need. At AAE you get the personal attention you deserve.